Better accessibility through online self-service
Consumers are becoming increasingly critical when it comes to companies’ accessibility and service. Not only do they want to be assisted well, but especially also quickly. With Trinicom Web Selfservice you offer very targeted information by publishing frequently asked questions, making them accessible and keeping them that way. By letting your customers pose their own questions and answer them online, you achieve a considerable cost saving and you have better telephone accessibility.
With Trinicom Web Selfservice you can:
- Enhance your accessibility;
- Improve your service level;
- Reduce incoming e-mails and calls by between 30 and 50%;
- Reduce the queues in the call centre;
- Offer your customer more search possibilities;
- Only show relevant information through using advanced search methods and user profiles;
- Let customers ask questions in natural language;
- Process all customer questions uniformly from just one central knowledge base;
- Analyse which questions are asked frequently and which are not, or are no longer, relevant;
- Send an e-mail or launch a Live Chat if the answer is not found.
Trinicom Web Selfservice is fully integrated with other Trinicom modules such as E-mail Management, Call Management and Live Chat so that you have just one customer profile, for all channels.